- To workshop collaborative international responses to the most pressing issues in global management of critical information infrastructure (especially crisis response, legal regimes and resilience);
- To advance work on the top 5 private-public breakthrough groups in the “Dallas Process” and to develop new breakthrough groups;
- To work towards defining the “multilateral values in global cybersecurity” through expansion of the network of active participants and Summit alumni;
- To showcase best in class analysis of “trust building “ and other political aspects of cybersecurity policy from around the world;
- To showcase new examples of cross-border youth engagement in personal protection and privacy issues;
- To provide a much needed meeting place for cybersecurity leaders from all continents.