Click here to download the full programme.
- Improved international standards and agreements for supply chain integrity;
- A harmonized global framework for fighting cyber crime, with case studies from the financial services sector;
- A 24/7 emergency response system tying together all countries and territories connected to the internet;
- International arrangements for priority communications in crisis or emergency;
- Multilateral agreements on cyber conflict and rules of engagement;
- Transparency and international information sharing on cyber attacks;
- Protection of youth.
- Private sector leadership in problem solving for sector interests;
- Best-in-class research and analysis from China, Russia and India on building trust and other political aspects of cybersecurity policy;
- New examples of cross-border youth engagement in personal protection and privacy issues.
- Results of a scenario exercise testing multilateral crisis-response mechanisms.